Another good news coming from Ghana Education Service (GES) as the Ministry of Finance and the Controller and Accountant General’s Department finally declare that biometric enlistment of recently utilized and affirmed government laborers, especially recently prepared instructors, will occur in the primary quarter of the year.
The biometric enlistment for the recently prepared educator selected in November 2020 was suspended due to covid19 pandemic started by the public authority to contain the Covid19 pandemic.
The account service has no alternative than to suspend the movement inconclusively. Nonetheless, another date will be set for the enrollment to start.
It is anyway critical to realize the prerequisite required for the activity.
THINGS NEEDED FOR THE REGISTRATION
- Your arrangement letter
- Your Employment Form (From the workplace)
- The supposition of obligation letter ( From the headteacher)
- Your Biometric SSNIT ID card or number
- Your Birth Certificate/Baptismal card
- Your Bank Account subtleties
- You are needed to wear your nose covers
- Convey alongside your hand sanitisers.
- You are to notice social distances and the above protocols to help forestall the spread of the COVID-19 infection