President Nana Addo Dankwa Akufo-Addo, yesterday, presented a list of forty-six (46) appointments to Parliament for vetting and approval.
The list consists of 30 substantive Ministers and 16 Regional Minister designates.
Having stated that his second term will have reduced number of appointees, President Akufo-Addo’s list had people who served in his first time and new entrants as well.
The list also had most of the Ministers that served in the President’s first term relieved of re-appointments.
These Ministers amount to 17 and we took a look at all those who have ‘lost’ their jobs. Check their names below.
1. Gloria Akuffo – Attorney General and Minister for Justice
2. Halima Mahama – Local Government
3. Kwaku Asomah Cheremeh – Lands and Natural Resources
4. Atta Akyea – Works and Housing
5. Elizabeth Afoley Quaye – Fisheries
6. Cynthia Morrison – Gender, Children and Social Protection
7. Kofi Dzamesi – Chieftaincy and Religious Affairs
8. Isaac Kwame Asiamah – Youth and Sports
9. Anthony Akoto Osei – Monitoring and Evaluation
10. Dr. Mustapha Hamid – Zongo Affairs and Inner City Development
11. Barbara Oteng Gyasi – Tourism
12. Joe Ghartey – Railway Development
13. Kofi Adda – Aviation
14. Prof Frimpong Boateng – Environment, Science and Technology
15. Prof Gyan Baffuor – Planning
16. Yaw Osafo-Maafo – Senior Minister
17. Kwamena Duncan – Central Regional Minister
Source: Pulse Ghana