The Ghana Education Service (GES) has given directives to 2017, 2018, and 2019 College of Education graduates who have Posting Challenges.
The GES made this revelation a day after the release of appointment letters to the above mentioned year groups.
According to the GES, applicants with a particular challenge on the College of Education Postings should send their complaints to firstname.lastname@example.org
The GES further stated that such applicants should provide the following details in the mail.
- Full College Index Number
- National Teaching Council Number
- National Service Scheme Number
- Contact Number
The GES emphasized that only genuine concerns will be investigated and addressed.
The Ghana Education Service (GES) has released the appointment letters of 2017, 2018, and 2019 College of Education graduates to take up teaching appointments in the Public Schools across the country.
The GES in a statement released on December 3, 2020, and signed by its Deputy Director-General in charge of Management and Supervision, Anthony Boateng said that the appointment letters for shortlisted applicants have been released.
According to the statement, the shortlisted applicants include those who have the following:
- Completed and passed the Colleges of Education Examination in 2019 and those of 2017 and 2018 considered under the mop-up exercise.
- Passed the Teacher Licensure Exams
- Completed the mandatory National Service
- Applied for recruitment into the service in the GES portal.