Checking 2020 BECE School Placement just got easier.
Follow our ABC Steps for Checking 2020 School Placement the easy way and avoid mistakes such as keying in the wrong index number, voucher code, and others.
ABC Steps for Checking 2020 School Placement
1. Purchase the school placement card or checker from an accredited seller (The voucher costs GHS5.00 per information reaching us.) This can be bought on the website, post offices, and from authorized vendors.
3. On the portal, follow the instructions and enter your Index Number (10 digits) for the BECE. Note that if you sat for the examination in 2020, you must type 20 after the last digit of your index number
Eg. Index Number: 010160702
The entry you make in the index number space is the index number and 20 for 2020 candidates, and the index number and 19 for 2019 candidates. For example, 01016070220
3. Now look on your checker card and enter the Serial Number and the PIN (Personal identification number) on the School placement checker/voucher you bought.
4. Cross-check your index number and the year you took the exams and confirm they are correct.
5. Check the voucher entries to be sure you made their right entries
6. Click on the PROCEED button and wait for the database to process your request.
7. When the school placement window pops up and you have been automatically placed, print the placement documents. You would often have three sheets printed for you.