It is with a tremendous feeling of happiness of satisfaction and enjoyment that I put all teachers here on campus in the know about # TEACHERS CARE AGENDA: # serving teachers better: the role of GNATOC.
It is of no doubt that, we teachers here need to be served well and our core mandate is to elect good leaders.
One most important thing when it comes to leadership roles is to identify the problems that the people face. In such an initiative, JOSHUA SEGLA – JS with the help of colleague teachers on campus have identified some challenges that teachers are facing.
1. helping teachers have their incremental jump worked on.
2. helping teachers who had promotion letters be upgraded.
3. helping teachers change their management units.
4. helping teachers change their former banks they didn’t want their salaries pass through.
5. helping to reactivate the salaries of some teachers.
As I speak, he is still doing his good work to make sure teachers have stable mind to study. A confused mind, is a failed mind and such must not be a part of teachers here on campus.
Should you have any salary related issues, then, I recommend JOSHUA SEGLA ( JS ) for you.
Because of his good work, most of his colleagues call him controller. He never fails.
If he says he can do it, he will surely do it.
JOSHUA SEGLA (JS), GNATOC in Focus.
Let’s all push harder and support him so that in the end, we all would be successful in the betterment of our association.
Joshua Segla – JS
AAMUSTED ITE 200F
SERVING TEACHERS BETTER: THE ROLE OF GNATOC.
Below are samples of my works